Studies have shown that email is more powerful than social media when it comes to reaching your audience.
Your email list is your most precious asset. Entice your website readers to sign up for your mailing list.
It’s vital to put an email subscription form on your home page, your about page, and every blog page.
Helpful email rules:
- Make your email mobile-friendly.
- Style your email with your company logo and matching colors.
- Entice your reader in the subject line.
- Start off with a personalized, friendly greeting.
- Introduce yourself and get to the point.
- Write in your own voice.
- Add visuals but keep the number of images low.
- Include relevant links but limit the number, otherwise, it looks spammy.
- Don’t forget a specific call to action.
- Close with a polite thank you for reading the email.
- Edit and proofread your email carefully before sending.
Follow these simple rules and you’re on your way to email success!
Also, check out these useful articles on email marketing…
Five Email Marketing Best Practices
How to Brand Your Emails So that You Look Like a Pro in the Inbox