You Can Never Stop Marketing
Not only do you have to run your business, but you have to market it too. Can you believe that? It doesn’t self-market itself. If only.
Here are some simple tips to help get you started:
- Create a website. If you already have one, then update it.
- Start a blog on your website.
- Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You may also consider Google + and Pinterest.
- Start a mailing list and send out regular eNewsletters using a service like Constant Contact or MailChimp.
- Give top notch customer service.
Check out these articles:
34 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed
Mashable Weekend Recap: 47 Stories You Might Have Missed
Five Tips to Inspire Innovation at Your Small Business
6 Powerful YouTube SEO Tips That No One Talks About
What You Need to Know Before Running a Facebook Promotion
Mashable Weekend Recap: 31 Stories You Might Have Missed
48 New Digital Media Resources You Might Have Missed
How to Promote a New Product on Your E-commerce Site
Mashable Weekend Recap: 35 Stories You Might Have Missed
49 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed
Branding 101: Five Tips for Solopreneurs
39 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed
Mashable Weekend Recap: 51 Stories You Might Have Missed
Leave a Reply