The hard part of email marketing is deciding to do it and then sticking with it. Here’s an easy plan to help you get started.
- Create a website. (Chances are you already have one, but if not, check out Creative Juices for a custom site or you can opt for a template driven site.)
- Sign up with an email company such as Express Email Marketing or Constant Contact.
- Add a sign-up form to your website to collect e-mail addresses. Offer something free.
- Add your current client database to your new e-mail marketing account. Remember though, spamming your clients is a big no no. Don’t Spam. And always give an opt out.
- Pick a template, customize it, and write exciting and helpful copy for your first e-mail campaign. Be sure to tell a bit about yourself and include your phone number, link to website and call for action.
Or you could just hire someone like Creative Juices to do all this for you. How easy is that?!