Let us design your website for great results!
First Impressions Last
It only takes one second for someone to see your site and decide if he wants to move on. Keep it simple, attractive, professional and easy to navigate. Oh, and don’t forget relevant, useful content.
Samples of Our Work
A Hub of Information
Today a website is much more than a brochure online. You want your website to showcase not only what you do, but how and why. By adding information that is helpful and solves problems as well as be interesting, you can increase your ranking.
Usability Equals Success
In order for your website to succeed it must be easy to read and navigate on any size screen. You want your audience to be able to find what they’re looking for. That means your navigation menu should be simple and self explanatory.
Your Content Must Pull Your Audience In
Create content that draws in your audience with information that is related to your business and is helpful to the reader. A graphic designer, such as myself, can give advice on how to market your business. A florist can write about how to make an arrangement, what flowers go well with others, and how to make an arrangement last.
Unique Design vs. Template Based Design
It’s all a matter of taste and budget. What determines your web site’s success is its usability – how easy it is for users to navigate the site and get what they came for. For those who are on a tight budget but still want a web presence which they can edit themselves, a custom designed WordPress template would be ideal. Make sure your site is responsive, meaning it will look good on smartphones, tablets and computer screens of all sizes.
Simple e-Commerce Solutions
Make shopping on your site straightforward and secure. PayPal is one option that is free and simple (except for a small percentage fee of each sale). Other online shopping carts are available which charge a monthly fee.
Web Copy is Unique
Writing for the web requires different techniques than writing for static, non-interactive media. It requires knowing how people read online.
Complete Optimization is Key
Using today’s newest technologies, we produce websites that are pleasing to the eye, informative, easy to follow and fast to download on any browser or computer. In addition, we can help you obtain your domain name and set you up on a hosting plan for your site. If you’d like, we can upload your entire site and maintain it too. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also available.
Take Control of Your Website with WordPress
WordPress gives you the option to add pages, create blog posts, modify text, upload photo galleries, sell products and much more. A growing number of plugins give you the ability to add PayPal buttons, create catalogs, add AdSense codes and lots of other functionality. Plus you can easily learn to do all this on your own and we’ll show you how.
What We Can Do For You at Creative Juices
Whether you want to sell products or give information, we will be delighted to meet with you and discuss your online options. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to promote your business online.
- Website Development Including Re-Design. Create or update your website to a modern web presence. And don’t forget the great content.
- Domain Name Registration. Choose a name that’s easy to remember and contains relevant keywords. Avoid dashes (-) and underscores (_). Dot com is still the most popular choice.
- Website Hosting. You have many choices for your site hosting. But if you want someone to take care of it all for you, give us a call.
- Custom Designed WordPress Templates WordPress is the top content management system available today that lets you easily edit the site we design for you.
- WordPress Set Up. We do it all for you, including hosting your site.
- Website Optimization, Backup and Regular Maintenance. Keep your website up to date and backed up. Consistently adding new, relevant copy helps your ranking.
Contact Chuck at Creative Juices 310-791-5803.