We offer some simple advice on how to get your company noticed. This includes online social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Linked-In) and Offline (printed brochures, sales letters, business cards, logos). I want to help your business succeed by giving it a winning personality, both graphically and with great content.
Today’s marketing takes many different forms, but are primarily in print and online. A direct mail piece (they still exist) is typically one of the following:
- Sales Letter
Online social media marketing is usually:
- Email (Get Your Mailing List Started Immediately)
- eNewsletter Aside from Facebook and Twitter, sending regular eNewsletters is an important way to reach your clients and prospects.
- eBook Something of interest to send to your potential clients to get them to sign up to your email list
- Blogs Content creating is currently the best way to reach your potential clients and generate interest in your website and business.
- Social Networking like Twitter, Facebook Google Plus and LinkedIn
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising. We can help you set up a Google AdWords account as well as write your PPC ads to help get your site noticed.
- eGads, there’s so much to do to get your name out there
Social Media Marketing
The fastest growing and cheapest way to reach your clients is through social media marketing. This could be a regular newsletter, blog post, Twitter or Facebook update, or even a simple email.
To help you with online newsletters companies like Constant Contact offer easy-to-use templates. But you’re not limited to using them. If you’re a web designer or partner with one, you can design custom templates incorporating your own unique branding and logos.
Copywriting and Copy Editing
What you say is probably more important than how your printed or online marketing piece looks. It’s important to be simple, state a benefit or two, and ask for a response (call, sign up for a newsletter, buy something).
Many small business owners and their employees simply don’t have the time to write a weekly blog or an e-newsletter every month and are happy to outsource this work. Your copy should be easy to read, conversational and above all show a personality.
Direct Response Copywriting
You can achieve higher conversion rates on your marketing efforts with professional direct response copywriting. Whether you do it yourself or hire someone, you’ll be increasing your revenue as well as your email campaign success rates.
Complete Email Campaign Management
It is important to have a complete marketing plan. Whether this includes print and online or just one or the other. There should be some form of cohesiveness. Your brand should be on everything you send out.
Call Chuck at 310-791-5803 if you need help with your business marketing or content creation. I have a writing degree and can also help with scriptwriting (YouTube videos).