Are you a New or Small Business Owner?
Then you really need to get a website. Let the world know you exist.
The question is, where do you start?
Start your own blog/website.
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS). It has a completely accessible back end that is easy to learn. You will be able to add an unlimited number of pages, posts and plugins with unbelievable functionality. This includes photo galleries, PayPal shopping carts, Twitter and Facebook links, calendars, search engine optimization and tons more.
Market your business by adding content
Search engines love it when you add new content to your website. So do readers. Adding useful content to your site on a regular basis is a great way to increase your Google page rank.
Starting your company blog also helps to connect you with potential and current clients. It’s a way for you to be creative too.
Custom Designed Templates
Stand out from the crowd. There are plenty of free WordPress templates available. But you want your website to be unique.
It’s easy to get your own company website.
I can design your custom template and set up your entire site.
Many options are available:
- Domain name and hosting. I am an authorized GoDaddy affiliate.
- Quick lessons on how to access your Admin page and make changes yourself.
- Search Engine Optimization. Includes Title Tags, Meta Description, Keywords and Registration with major search engines like Google and Bing.
- Widget setup. I’ll install the most popular and useful plugins to meet your individual needs.
- Backup and maintenance available. Keep all your plugins and WP operating system up to date and your files backed up online. You can also get a regular backup of your files emailed or sent to you on disk.
Call Chuck at 310-791-5803 for more information and prices.
I will design and set up your unique website that will meet your budget. Special package deals available upon request.