Just because the economy is in the toilet doesn’t mean you can’t get more exposure for your business website and perhaps more business for you. Here are some relatively easy and inexpensive ways to get your website seen.
- Search Engine Optimization. In addition to title tags, meta tags and keywords, you can add informative copy to your site. Search engines love keyword rich copy. If you have copy that is relevant and informative more people would likely come across your website if they are searching for that information.
- Along those lines, you could start a blog and link it to your website (and vice versa).
- You could register with local Google, MSN and Yahoo map directories for your area. Also there are online directories you can register your website with, include online Yellow Pages and the Chamber of Commerce.
- You could also create PPC (Pay Per Click) ads on Google. They cost you when people click on them.
- Merchant Circle is a good website for businesses to find each other as is LinkedIn.
- And you can create a regular newsletter and send it out using Express Email Marketing. By creating a link on your site you can have people register for a monthly newsletter or specials or notices.
These are just some of the ways to help get your website and business noticed. Contact Creative Juices if you’d like any help with these.
Dont forget the other local directories like click2connect.com. These can be invaluable as a source for local customers