Halloween is almost here. Do you have your costume yet? How about plans to escape trick or treaters?
Most importantly, what are your plans for promoting your products and services for the all important holiday season?
Here are some tips to get your name out there this holiday season.
- Blog about how your product, service, or industry will help your clients/readers.
- E-mail your newsletter with tips related to your products or services. Try Constant Contact or MailChimp for a simple email solution.
- Update your website with specials. Make sure these specials will really benefit your customers and not just you. Explain how these benefits will help your customers.
- Add testimonials to your product pages. Don’t make them up, though.
- Use Twitter to build buzz.
- Create a contest or auction and promote it regularly.
- Set up a Facebook business page with fun facts and tips.
- Spread the word on LinkedIn to reach more businesses.
- Advertise online using Google’s AdWords or FaceBook Ads. You can set how much you want to spend. Make sure your ads go to optimized landing pages.
Be sure to read the following for more information:
5 Holiday Marketing Ideas to Boost Sales
What are you planning to do to promote your business?
Don’t forget to “like” me on Facebook. Sign up for my FREE e-Newletter too.
Leave a Reply