Website design is constantly evolving. You want a design that will help your audience convert to paying customers.
You also want a website that is up today’s standards and not stuck in the past.
Here are some of the website design trends happening in 2017:
- Full Width Images and/or Video Sliders. Studies show large images make people stop and notice. The image must be exceptional and unique (avoid stock photos). This contributes to a high conversion level.
- Split-Screen Layouts. This allows your audience to go to where they will be most likely to convert.
- Monochromatic Colors. Your CTA (Call To Action) button will stand out if you use a bright spot of color on an otherwise neutral or contrasting color palette.
- Simple Navigation. Make it easy for people to find what their looking for. Avoid deep menus that require a lot of clicks.
- Video. A level of trust is needed to convert your audience into clients. A video will allow you to personalize your brand. You will see more and more videos on the home page of websites today.
- Responsive Design. A responsive web design is one that fills all screen sizes optimally. This is a must as an increasing number of people use their mobile devices to search up websites.
These are tips to keep in mind, whether you’re needing a new website or revising an existing one. Don’t let your business get left behind.