You Don’t Want to Look Cheap
Make Your First Impression Count
To be a successful business you must have a web presence. Just having your name out there is not good enough. You need to showcase your products and services. You only get a few seconds to make an impression.
You Won’t Find Your Web Designer at The 99 Cent Store
Here’s five things to look for when you shop around for a web designer and why cheap is not always a bargain.
- You get what you pay for. This is not just a cliché. The cheapest web design is not necessarily the best representation of your business. Do you really want your business to look cheap?
- Keep your navigation simple and easy to follow. People notice when a website is poorly designed.
- Most cheap websites are either copied from a template or from someone else’s site.
- Will that web designer be there if my site has errors or ceases to function properly? Do you really want to pay someone new to fix your broken site?
- Do they have a knowledge of SEO and how it works? Even a little search engine optimizing helps get your site noticed.
A modern, clean, fully functioning and easy to navigate website says a lot about your business. Update your content and website regularly and you’ll increase your chances of getting noticed.
To that end, why not call (310-791-5803) or e-mail Chuck at Creative Juices house of design. We create websites that fit your personality, business and budget. And we’re friendly too. (Chihuahua kisses are optional).