This is part of my new series of article collections. I regularly read the latest RSS feeds from blogs related to business marketing, such as Entrepreneur, Blogging Tips, Anthony Morrison and ProBlogger. In today’s busy world it’s often difficult to find time to read.
But modern technology came to the rescue. I have my iPhone, iPad and Kindle to help me catch up with my daily search for news. My favorite place to read is while exercising on the StairMaster at the gym. Every day I climb and read for an hour. Not only do I stay healthy but I get to read uninterrupted.
The following articles cover ways to be a successful business owner by boosting year end sales, how to utilize Google+ pages for your company, how to store your data in the cloud, how to advance your website’s SEO (search engine optimization) through social marketing, and how to stay out of trouble if you’re a blogger. Let me know what you think.
- A Small Business Owner’s Guide to Year-End Sales Success
- Why Your Small Business’s Google+ Efforts Must Be Unique and Visual
- Google+ – A New Way to Promote Your Business
- 5 Excellent Cloud Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Engagement is the Way Forward for SEO
- How to Avoid Legal Trouble, Income Tax Fines, and Penalties as a Blogger